Whether you are a former or an existing client or just visiting our website, the privacy of our users is one of our main concerns. We are committed to safeguarding all personal information collected from our clients and visitors.
By providing ForexBrokerInc with your personal information such as your name and mailing address, you are providing us with full consent to gather, utilize, store and protect the information provided in the manner described below.
When is the Information Collected From our Clients?
We will collect personal information from clients under the circumstances stated below:
- When opening an account with ForexBrokerInc (when filling in electronic registration forms)
- When registering for our personalized services such as our forum or newsletter
- When entering any contests or promotions sponsored by ForexBrokerInc
- Upon registration with any partners advertised on ForexBrokerInc
- Our ad networks and exchange providers may use third-party cookies, web beacons or other technologies to collect information such as device identifier and IP address.
- The Personal Information that may be collected includes:
- Full Name, Address, Date of Birth, Occupation and Email Address
- If you are an affiliate of ours, we may request documents for verification purposes.
The above information collected from clients, helps ForexBrokerInc provide you with products and services suitable to your needs, process transactions in a timely manner as well as provide you with the highest level of customer support.
How is the Information Collected from our Clients?
Clients willingly provide ForexBrokerInc with personal information in the following ways:
- On completion of electronic registration forms placed on the ForexBrokerInc website or on a ForexBrokerInc mini-site
- When registering for our newsletter.
- Upon receipt of any transactions
- When contacting ForexBrokerInc or responding to a promotion advertised
We use a number of cookies on our website for analytics to help us understand the usage and how visitors engage with our website gathering anonymous data. A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie is a small file saved on people’s computers to help store preferences and other information that's used on webpages that they visit. Cookies contain information that is transferred to visitors’ computer hard drive and may include information which allows us to better understand how they are navigating across the site. Visitors can choose if and how these cookies will be accepted by changing their preferences and options in their web browsers. It is important to note that there is not any personally identifiable information collected as part of this process.
Why Do We Collect Such Information?
ForexBrokerInc will utilize the information collected from clients for the following purposes:
- To verify clients’ identities
- To keep clients up to date with news, updates and new promotions at ForexBrokerInc and its affiliates and partners.
- To analyse client activity in order to improve and provide clients with the best products, services and advertising.
- To provide clients with top – quality customer support
- Third parties may collect information such as Name and Email Address in order to provide clients with relevant advertising.
How does ForexBrokerInc Protect the Information Clients Provide?
ForexBrokerInc’s number one priority is clients’ security, therefore ForexBrokerInc takes all the necessary steps to make sure that your data is safe with us.
- ForexBrokerInc uses the top notch data security technology, firewalls and data encryption.
- Every client owns his/her own personal username and password which he/she uses to access the ForexBrokerInc system.
- All client information at ForexBrokerInc is restricted to a small group of management and employers that need to use this information.
Links on the ForexBrokerInc Website
Important to Know
Please note that any personal information disclosed by you through ForexBrokerInc’s public forums and message boards can be used and collected by others. ForexBrokerInc takes no responsibility over information voluntarily shared by you.
ForexBrokerInc does not read or disclose any of your private online communications.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone, email or chat. ForexBrokerInc offers customer support in English.